5 Things You Did Not Know About Roqzen Finila
Hello 237showbees, we hope you all had a great weekend. Once more we go on to discover one of our very own celebrities. This week we are with Roqzen Finila who is one of those up and coming artistes to watch out for, and today we discover him in 5 Things You Did Not Know About Roqzen Finila.
1. He Is From A Large Family: The young artiste has never lacked people to play with and share his thoughts and ambitions given that he is from a family which comprises of 6 children. Surely he had a great time growing up with his 5 siblings.
2. He Is Very Jovial: The “WOSO” crooner is one of those light spirited, good humoured people you will like to come across as he is naturally a very jovial person, who greatly enjoys jokes and joyous environments.
3. He Has Been Into Music For Over A Decade: This detail may shock more than one person given that he dropped his first official video on May, 25th 2018, but he has been into music since 2006. It has been a long ride for him, but he goes on without loss of enthusiasm.
4. He Is The Holder Of A Bachelor’s Degree In Geography: Our man is also well instructed book wise as he obtained his First Degree from the University Of Yaoundé 1 in Geography in the 2013/2014 academic year.
5. He Is One Of Those Affected By The Ongoing Crisis In The English-Speaking Parts Of Cameroon: The rapper who is signed to Gumption Music moved to the University of Buea to complete his MBA after doing his Master’s 1 in Saint Monica University but the ongoing crisis interrupted that venture, giving him the leeway to focus full time on his musical career.
Thanks to you all for remaining with us as we discover Roqzen Finila. We will be back next week Monday to discover another one of our own celebrities. Till then, stay blessed.